I had a hunch the first time I ever saw a show in the upstairs Exhibition Hall at the Theater Off Jackson that I would be planning a wedding there. It had so much to offer both of us: Mr. Fiance, an improv comedian, gets to get married on the stage downstairs. For me, ever the Asia enthusiast, I get the former site of the Wing Luke Asian Museum. I get some lanterns already hung up, and paint that match the color scheme I'm planning. I get a dragon boat on the motherfucking wall.
Here's how it looks standing on the stage in the front looking back:
Then in the back corner, there's a patio area? Except it's inside. There will be so many, many lanterns here.
Dragon boat.
The front of the room.
Photosynth is some nifty iPhone app that Mr. Fiance has, and with it he took a panoramic shot of the Exhibition Hall, where we would have our reception. Click here (you may have to download the viewer thingy).
We still have to discuss pricing and dates, but we're both thrilled about this space.




No comments:
Post a Comment